I think that is an excellent idea! Good thinking! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
We don't have a national AG day!!! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] We totally need one... one where we take a zillion pics of our dolls, and spoil them all day long, and buy stuff! Maybe we could set a date. Like, one national AG day once a year, and AG appreaciation day once a month! YEAH! Ok I will stop rambling now... feedback please...
[img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 20, 2006 09:24 PM: Message edited by: Oh-Canada ]</font>
I think that is an excellent idea! Good thinking! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Why isn't there something for their 20th anniversary?
That's right I totally forgot it's going to be AGs 20 birthday! yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!
[img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
o my gosh that's the best idea ever!!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Good idea! But it would have to be "International AG Day" for all our international friends [img]wink.gif[/img] .
That's a great idea, Allie! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Uh yeah, what you said.Originally posted by Dreaming of Dolls*:
Good idea! But it would have to be "International AG Day" for all our international friends [img]wink.gif[/img] .
[img]wink.gif[/img]
Does anyone know the exact date of the 20th anniversary???
That's an AWSOME idea! Gives me plenty of time to try & save up to buy things!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
We should all vote on a day!!!
Bookmarks